My Current Favorite Songs

Happy Friday! Got some fresh new songs on my playlist. Shoegaze/dreampop artist Hatchie released a new song "This Enchanted" today. While the song lacks the infectious pop hooks like "Sugar and Spice" possesses, it is still a solid dreampop song. My favorite song that was released today I had heard is "This Time" by the Swedish post-punk band Makthaverskan.  The new Gyze song "God Samurai Ninja" totally slays. 

Towards the end of my vacation last week I started exploring the post punk scene in China, Japan, and Korea. I have found some really great post punk bands from the continent of Asia like Zelda, Sonicave, and The Horror Club. I am particularly fond of The Horror Club (Japan). They remind me so much of local band The Rope. 

Songs to Check Out:
"God Samurai Ninja" by Gyze
"This Time" by Makthaverskan
"This Enchanted" by Hatchie
"The Way" by Gully Boys
"Cab Driver Suicide" by Sonicave
"Sad Boys" by The Horror Club
  

Comments

Popular Posts