Album Of The Week

Earlier this month when I had a week off, I discovered the Chengdu post punk band Sonicave. I discovered the band when I came across a video for Prophecy on Youtube. I was immediately became a fan.  Fortunately their music is available to stream on Spotify. The band has 2 albums Rushing Hours (2019) and A Collection of Absurd Tales (2021) which is their newest release. Both albums are great however I have been listening a lot more of their first album Rushing Hours which led me to choose it for this week's Album of the Week. Most of the lyrics are sung in English because the band's influences are from Europe or the United States according to this article from In Shreds. Definitely recommend this album (as well as their new album) for all post punk fans.

Comments

Popular Posts