Playlist of the Week

Over the weekend, I was inspired out of nowhere to create a playlist of all the music I listened to from my pre-teen years to my teen years (and that I owned) so basically 12 - 19 years age range. This playlist would be a lot larger however I decided to stick to music that I actually owned in my youth. I thought it would be more interesting to create my soundtrack to my youth using only music from albums I owned. 

Believe it or not I actually did not own music from Cyndi Lauper, Depeche Mode, The Cure, etc...etc... thus why they are not on my playlist. My taste in music growing up was all over the place. I listened to everything from country to hair metal. There were no boundaries for me. Listening to this playlist for the past couple of days has been a real trip for me. 

My favorite songs:
"Shelter" by Lone Justice
"I've Got to Go Now" by Toni Childs
"In My Heart" by Texas
"The Wheel" by Rosanne Cash
"The Path of Thorns (Terms)" by Sarah McLachlan

Comments

Popular Posts