Playlist of the Week

Over the weekend, I discovered the post-punk sounds of the Chinese darkwave band Sonicave on YouTube. I was hooked. The band's music can be found on Spotify. After finding Sonicave, it immediately led me to go down the proverbial rabbit hole on Spotify to find post-punk bands from all over the continent of Asia. The results of my journey has been exciting to say the very least. Right now, my favorite bands I have found are Sonicave, The Horror Club, the '80s darkwave band Zelda, and Tawings. 

This journey quickly led me to create a playlist of music I have discovered, basically it is a sister playlist to my Asian Metal playlist. I will definitely will be updating it on a regular basis like my other playlist. 

Songs to check out:
"Prophecy" by Sonicave
"Sad Boys" by The Horror Club
"Sounds for Celebration" by Re-Tros
"Wallow" by Forsaken Autumn
"Falcon" by Fazi

Comments

Popular Posts