My Top 20 Favorite Albums I Have Listened to This Summer

This week I am off from work instead of posting my list of music I would try to listen to during the work week, I am posting my favorite albums I listened to over the summer now that it summer is unofficially over. I was inspired by the latest episode of It's Been A Minute podcast with Sam Sanders. On It's Been A Minute, he and his guests talks about music they listened to over the summer. I have put together a playlist of my favorite songs from the summer but I will post that tomorrow.

20. Vintersea: Illuminated


19. Ritual Day: 2019 EP - Weak Light of Silence


18. Fractal Gates: The Light That Shines


17. Sungoddess: Zangai


16. Sin Isomer: BURST into ISOMER


15. Reborn VN: Inner War


14. BTS: BTS, The Best


13. Burning Witches: The Witch of the North


12. Lovebites: Electric Pentagram


11. Undead Corporation: Flash Back


10. Alan Walker: Different World


09. Gallhammer: The Dawn of Gallhammer


08. Dharma: Bhaisayaguru


07. Kubine: The Others


06. Karkaos: Empire


05. Twilight Blooming: Twilight Blooming


04. Silent Elegy: Gone With the Wind


03. Blodwen: Winter Falls


02. Serenity in Murder: The Eclipse


01. DengeL: Promised

Comments

Popular Posts