Music I Bought in 2021

 2020 was not that great of a year for music buying for me. There was not a lot of releases that I was interested in. I think I only spent a couple of hundred dollars that year. 2021 was a totally different story. Like I have done in the past I have kept a record of the albums I bought and how much I spent. I actually spent $1,219.17 on music this year. A lot of the music I ordered online and from China or Japan so I was spending quite a bit of money on imported music but the music I bought made it worth the money. Here is what I bought for through out this year. 

January
The Foreign Resort: The Rabbit Hole EP

February
Black Kirin: Gengzi
Pale Waves: Who Am I?
Onmyo-Za: Kishi Bojin (2018)
The Rope: Viper/Trenches single
Helalyn Flowers: Airesis
Steps: What the Future Holds
Blutengel: Fountain of Destiny

March
Mysterain  entire digital catalog on Bandcamp
Morgan Wade: Reckless

April
Rhiannon Giddens: They Are Calling Me Home (w/Francesco Turrisi)
Ephemerality: Ephemerality
Krypteria: My Fatal Kiss

May
Serenity in Murder: Reborn (digital)
Onmyo-Za: Inyo-Shugyoku (2 CD compilation)
Ghost Cries: Deorum Festum
Grand Finale: Quantum Moment
Schonberg: Baroque Gravity
Serenity in Murder: The First Frisson of the World
Hymn Above Traumatic Emotion: 2021 EP
Li Dao: 3000 Tombs single
Blodwen: Winter Falls

June
Silent Elegy: Gone With the Wind
Reborn VN: Inner War
Chimeras: Mind Deception single
Serenity in Murder: The Eclipse
Blodwen: When Autumn Ends
Ritual Day: Weak Light of Silence EP
Sungoddess: Zangai
Serenity in Murder: The Highest Dystopia
Inchaos: Butterfly Effect, You and Me, Mist, and Fading Away singles
Dharma: Bhaisajyaguru

July
Kubine: The Others
Stigmitize: Nothingness, Severe Catastrophe singles
Vintersea: Illuminated
Gallhammer: Gallhammer
Ancient Myth: ArcheoNyx
The Linda Lindas: The Linda Lindas
Burning Witches: The Witch of the North
Surma: The Light Within
Mickey Guyton: Remember Her Name

August
Karkaos: Empire
The Linda Lindas: Oh! single
DengeL: Promised (digital)
Silent Resentment: A Death is Utopia
Twilight Blooming: Twilight Blooming
BTS: BTS, The Best
Lovebites: Electric Pentagram
Serenity in Murder: Reborn (CD)

September
Black Kirin: Qian Nian
Various Artists: Resurrection of Gods II
Sturgill Simpson: The Ballad of Dood and Juanita
Joy Oladokun: In Defense of My Own Happiness

October
Battle Beast: Circus of Doom

November
ABBA: Voyage
AD Infinitum: Chapter 2 - Legacy
DengeL: Promised (CD)
Ghost Cries: Purgatorium

December
Serephim: World War Tour: One Night in Bejing
Leathers: Reckless

Comments

Popular Posts