Playlist of the Week

Now that it is December and 2021 is finally winding down (although I doubt 2022 will be any better than its predecessors), I thought now would be a great time to put together of the bands I have discovered this year from the website Unite Asia . Unite Asias has been a fantastic resource for me to find new bands from various parts of the entire continent of Asia. The playlist is predominantly metal but there is a mix of hardcore, metalcore, industrial metal, post punk, and shoegaze music but I will listen to just any genre. The playlist would be longer but some music isn't readily found or on Spotify. In the meantime, enjoy this week's playlist. I think this playlist reflects how diverse music from the entire continent of Asia is and hopefully get more people to venture into checking out music from China, Japan, India, Malaysia, Vietnam, Phillipines, etc...ect... . There is more to Asia than Jpop and Kpop music (which are great but not representative to the continent or to Japan and South Korea). 

Songs/Bands to Check Out:
"The Skin I'm in" by Kubine
"Float Away" by Fleuro
"March of the Infidels" by Solvant
"Duke O' Death" by Paradigm Shift
"The Drop" by Where the Dead Gather
"Brutalism" by Wave and So
"Ashes World" by Gallhammer

Comments

Popular Posts