My Favorite New Podcasts of 2021

2021 was an interesting year in podcasts for me. I grew tired of some longtime favorite podcasts because I had my fill of politics and just needed a break. I did discover some new podcasts. I discovered that episodes of Anthony Bourdain's Parts Unknown are in podcast form. I have been enjoying listening to Parts Unknown while I am working from home. A good background noise situation. I have seen those episodes so many times (on HBO Max) so I can already envision what is going on in the episodes. I also discovered in 2021 that my favorite ID show Disappeared now has a podcast. I am fascinating my missing people cases and missed watching the series which ended a couple of years ago on ID. Another great missing people related podcast is Disappearances. Same with Unsolved Mysteries which is also a podcast. Season 2 should be starting very soon in the new year. Then there is Not Past It hosted by Simone Polanen on Spotify. This podcast explores certain events or moments in history. It is entertaining and educational at the same time.













Comments

Popular Posts