Music I Have Listened to in November

 It is December now. Time for me to share with my readers the music I listened to in November. It was a good month for music. Finally got to hear new music by Ghost Cries and Grand Finale. I was not disappointed. I ended up buying a physical copy of Purgatorium by Ghost Cries. I also bought the new albums by ABBA and Ad Infinitum too (earlier in the month). Unfortunately I was let down by Imposter by Dave Gahan and Soulsaver. That album was boring and unoriginal. Lover the previous album but this one was not good. Glad I didn't buy a physical copy of it. Asides from Ghost Cries, ABBA, and Ad Infinitum, I have been obsessed with the Eternals soundtrack. It is my favorite score in the MCU.

ABBA: Gold Anniversary Edition
ABBA: Voyage
ACTORS: Acts of Worship
Ad Infinitum: Chapter 2 - Legacy
Adele: 19
Adele: 21
Adele: 30
Alan Walker: Different World
Alan Walker: World of Walker
Ancient Myth: ArcheoNyx
Anna: This Is My World

Beast in Black: Dark Connection
Bliss Illusion: Shinrabansho
Blutengel: Fountain of Destiny
Brandi Carlile: In These Silent Days

Camlann: The Forgotten Last Fragments
Chloe Flower: Chloe Flower
CL: Alpha

Damian Hamada's Creatures: Makai Bijutsukan
Dave Gahan (w/Soulsavers): Imposter
The Distillers: Sing Sing Death House
Dust in Mind: CTRL

Eleanor: A Circle of Lament
Eleanor: Downhearted
Eleanor: Breathe Life into Essence
Eternal Returns: Reprieved to Totality
Ethereal Sin: Time of Requiem Pt.1

Ghost Cries; Purgatorium
Grand Finale: Everything Has An End

Helalyn Flowers: Airesis
Helix: Bad Dream
The Horror Club: I Guess It's Not the End of the World

Ibuki: ExMyself
Ishtar: Rise

James Howard Newton: Raya and The Last Dragon
John Carpenter: Halloween Kills

Laang: Xinteng
Lovebites: Electric Pentagram
Lucid Express: Lucid Express

Makthaverskan: For Allting
Messgram: Eternal Craving
Messgram: Part of You EP
Metallica: Metallica
Mysterain: After the End of the Valley

Necronomidol: Vamjelseriter

Olivia Rodrigo: Sour

Pale Waves: Who Am I?
Paradigm Shift: Paradigm Shift: 1 - Genesis

Ramin Djawadi: Eternals soundtrack
Rikugo: Kuuhakuguri
Robert Plant and Alison Krauss: Raise the Roof

Saeko: Holy Are We Alone
September Mourning: Volume II
Serenity in Murder: The Highest Dystopia
Serenity in Murder: The Eclipse
Serenity in Murder: Reborn
Silent Elegy: Gone With the Wind
Sin Isomer: Burst into Isomer
Sonicave: Rushing Hous
Spool: Spool
Sturgill Simpson: The Ballad of Dood and Juanita
Sun-El Musician: African Electronic Dance Music

Temperance: Diamanti
Twilight Blooming: Twilight Blooming

Vintersea: Illuminated
Violet Cold: Empire of Love

The War on Drugs: I Don't Live Here Anymore

Comments

Popular Posts