Weekly Working From Home Playlist

 I took tomorrow off for some much needed rest and relaxation but I am still going to post my picks of music I plan on listening to during the work week.

Albums:
Ad Infinitum: Chapter 2 - Legacy

Amaranthe: Manifest

Annalyn: A Conversation With Evil

Arooj Aftab: Siren Islands

Battle Beast: No More Hollywood Endings

BTS: BTS, The Best

Burning Witches: The Witch of the North

Crimson Sun: Fates

Daxma: Unmarked Boxes

DengeL: Promised

Dymbur: The Legend of Thraat

Eleanor: Downhearted

Geist of Trinity: Insanity

Ghost Cries: Purgatorium

Grand Finale: Everything Has An End

Ka Lia Universe: So Good

The KVB: Unity

Messgram: Eternal Craving

Metallica: The Metallica Blacklist

Revival of the Era: Nephthys

Rokugen Alice: Rein

Saeko: Life

Spiritbox: Eternal Blue

Tulip: High Strangeness

Violet Cold: Anomie

Vrain: Lord of the Lighthouse

Within Temptation: Hydra

Playlists:
Your Top Songs 2021

Bands I discovered From Unite Asia

My Favorite Artists/Bands I Discovered in 2021

Sounds of Asia: Heavy Metal

Sounds of Asia: Post Punk

Songs From Song Exploder

Comments

Popular Posts