Albums I Bought This Summer

Now that summer is winding down, I thought I would post the music I bought in the past few months.

This morning before work I bought some singles off Bandcamp because it has been a long time since I bought anything off the streaming site. I bought the entire digital catalog by Nini Music , all three singles by Taiwanese metal band Urging Oblivion , and the latest single by Chinese metalcore band Inchaos called My Galaxy (feat. Lu Szu-Chien) . All of the music I bought ended up costing me $11. 😊

As for physical copies of music, here is what I bought this summer. It isn't a lot of music but I am happy with what I bought. Right now, my favorite album at the moment is Deceivers by Arch Enemy. I have been listening to it every damn day. Definitely one of my favorite metal albums of 2022. The new Ayria album is solid with maybe 1-2 tracks that left me going "meh". Muna and The Linda Lindas' new albums wonderful. Super glad I got to see both bands perform live over the summer. Watching them live on stage gave me so much joy. The Battle Beast, Cat Stevens, and Sting albums were bought used but definitely worth the investment. 

Ayria:This is My Battle Cry


Arch Enemy: Deceivers


Battle Beast: Battle Beast


Battle Beast: Unholy Savior


Muna: Muna


Cat Stevens: Greatest Hits


Sting: Fields of Gold: The Best of Sting 1984-1994



The Linda Lindas: Growing Up

Comments

Popular Posts