Playlist of the Week

It has been awhile since I posted my favorite playlist Sounds of Asia: Heavy Metal. I have been updating the playlist through out the summer. My playlist is pretty massive. It is currently at 460 songs. I have a lot of songs I do not want to remove.  All the songs I am recommending for people to check out are all 2022 tracks with the exception of "Forbidden Blaze" by Ancient Myth (one of my favorite J-metal bands) from their 2021 EP Ambrosian Blood. I am currently digging right now is "FLYHIGHER" by The Sheglapes. That song is a banger. I hope this means a new album is in the works. I really like the band's previous EPs. All my recommended songs are dope AF and worth a listen.

Songs to Check Out:
"FLYHIGHER" by The Sheglapes
"This is Revolution" by Solemn  
"Black Out" by MistoriA
"My Galaxy" by Inchaos feat. Lu Szu-Chien
"Forbidden Blaze" by Ancient Myth
"Fragments" by Undead Corporation

Comments

Popular Posts