Weekly Working From Home Playlist

It's my favorite time of the day...Sunday afternoon. Definitely in a metal mood this week especially when I just got my CD copy for Deceivers by Arch Enemy in the mail today. There is some music that isn't in the metal genre like "Tranenherz" by Blutengel, "Cuckoo" by Curve, and "Violet Age" by Night Sins. 

2-3 weeks ago, I discovered that all the ambient/darkwave albums by Delerium is now on Spotify for streaming. I am so excited about it. I had a few albums from their ambient/darkwave days but had to sell because I was strapped for cash.


Albums:
Amaranthe: Maximalism

Arch Enemy: War Eternal

Battle Beast: Battle Beast

Blutengel: Tranenherz

Burning Witches: The Witch of the North

Chthonic: Bu-Tik

Curve: Cuckoo

Delerium: Faces, Forms, and Illusions

Gabriel and The Apocalypse: Alpha Bionic

Moonlight Haze: Animus

Night Sins: Violet Age

Oceans of Slumber: Aetherial

Omelas: Dawn

Onmyo-Za: Inyo-Shugyoku

Show-Ya: Showdown

Suicide Commando: Goddrestruktor

Sungoddess; Zangai

Surma: The Light Within

Undead Corporation: J.O.I.N.T






Comments

Popular Posts