Playlist of the Week

Last week, I created a playlist of songs from all the bands I had seen in 2022 (so far, I have 3 more shows for the year I plan on attending). The artists and bands on this mix consists of Rina Sawayama, Beast in Black, Nightwish, The Linda Lindas, Jensen McRae, and Muna. I saw Nightwish w/Beast in Black at The Fillmore but the rest of the artists/bands I saw at First Avenue.

I had a great time at most of the shows, Rina Sawayama was the only show which I didn't have any fun. I was surrounded by maskless people in a sold out show,and made the mistake of not getting closer towards the stage. My favorite concert I have seen was Japanese Breakfast with The Linda Lindas although I absolutely loved Muna w/Jensen McCrae. Muna really sounds incredible live. They really brought the energy to First Avenue. 

My next concerts are in the fall. I am seeing Wardruna, Band-Maid, and Flor De Toloache. I am going to Chicago for the Japanese rock band Band-Maid. Super psyched about that show and to get the hell out of town for a few days.

Songs to Check Out:
"Paprika" by Japanese Breakfast
"What I Want" by Muna
"Good Legs" by Jensen McRae
"Oh!" by The Linda Lindas
"Elan" by Nightwish
"One Night in Tokyo" by Beast in Black

Comments

Popular Posts