My Current Favorite Songs

Happy Friday! Great week for music. I got a lot of new songs on this week's playlist. Darkwave artist SRSQ released a new album last week called Ever Crashing. It is excellent so go check it out. I also recommend the new EP + remixes by ACTORS called  Reanimated. The remixes were meh but I loved the non-remix tracks, so at least listen to the new songs. Earlier this week I discovered the Japanese neo-classical duo Kokusyoku Sumire via Spotify. The duo reminds me of Emilie Autumn but TBH I think they are better than Emilie Autumn.My current favorite album by the duo is Cosmopolitan, the first album I listened to and also the album that showed up on my Spotify home page. I have been listening to their music for the past 3 days. The new Heilung album Drif is a solid follow up to Futha . 2022 is truly shaping up to be another great year in music. 

Songs to Check Out:
"Dead Loss" by SRSQ
"Like U Want 2" by ACTORS
"Tenet" by Heilung 
"Too Much Noise" by Ayria 
"Janna" by MistoriA
"Sumire Jyujigun Song" by Kokusyoku Sumire
"Kirakiraboshi Nocturne" by Kokusyoku Sumire

Comments

Popular Posts