Muna with Jensen McRae at First Avenue 08.08.2022

Last night, I went to First Avenue to see the electro-pop band Muna with singer/songwriter Jensen McRae. It was an all-ages show which meant that the show was an early show.  The show was originally set to be at Fine Line but because of high demand for tickets, the show was moved to First Avenue. According to the band, the show was sold out.  Here is a link to the band's set list from the show last night.

As always, I took lots of photos and got some video snippets from the concert. The show was a lot of fun. The band's recordings really don't do the band justice because their live sound is truly electifying, especially when they kicked off with my favorite song of the summer "What I Want". Don't get me wrong, the band's 3 albums are great but fans really should see the band live to get a better idea of their sound. While I am not familiar with their opening act Jensen McRae, I enjoyed her set as much as the audience. Judging by the reaction of the audience, Jensen had a good number of fans at the show. I loved it when Muna invited Jensen to sing with them for "Silk Chiffon".







Comments

Popular Posts