Music I Am Currently Listening to

 Yesterday I was out for most of the day, I didn't get home until mid afternoon. When I tried to log on to my laptop, I ended up being locked out of it. Long story short, the issue has been fixed. I also went to see Wardruna live last night. Because of the pandemic, I had to wait 2 years to see Wardruna. The show was originally to be taken place in 2020. It was so well worth the wait. 

Here is my belated blog entry but I opted to skip the Spotify links. 

Albums:
G.E.M: Revelations
The Rose: Heal
Tove Lo: Dirt Femme
G.E.M: Heartbeat
Joshua Bell: Vivaldi - The 4 Seasons
King Princess: Cheap Queen
Sumi Jo: Baroque Journey
Sabaton: Weapons of the Modern Age
Akmu: Sailing
Akmu: Next Episode
Neila Invo: Alienation
Kokusyoku Sumire: Futari No Sumire
Nacarbide: Iron Lotus
Akmu: Play
Lim Jae Bum: Seven, 
Alhambra: The Earnest Trilogy
Sumi Jo: Lux3570
GRAND FINALE: Resonance
Band-Maid: Unleash
BTS: BTS, The Best
Stephen Schwartz: Wicked the Musical
Narcabide: Lots of Eyes
John Williams: The Berlin Concert
Muna: Muna
NoSo: Stay Proud of Me

Playlists:
My Current Favorite Songs 
October Playlist
Japanese Mix
OST Moon Lovers Scarlett Heart
Random Mix
Sounds of Asia: Heavy Metal

Comments

Popular Posts