Music I listened to in October

 I am going to Chicago on Tuesday to go see the Japanese rock band Band-Maid, I am taking time off from my blog. I will be tweeting photos from my trip. In the meantime, I am going to post my monthly list before my trip.

A
Akmu: Sailing
Akmu: Next Episode
Akmu: Play
Alhambra: The Earnest Trilogy
Alhambra: Fadista
Ancient Myth: ArcheoNyx
Antonio Vivaldi: New Vivaldi
Arcangelo Corelli: Concerti Grossi Op 6 No. 1-6
Arch Enemy: Deceivers
Assemblage 23: Endure
Ayria: This is My Battle Cry
Aztlan: Mexico Immortal

B
Band-Maid: Unleash
The Belle Stars: The Blle Stars
Blume: Ashes
BTS: BTS, The Best

C
Cat Stevens: Greatest Hits

D
Die Milch: Metronom

E
Erdenechimeg G : Neg Gollith US

G
G.E.M: Revelations
G.E.M: Heartbeat
Ghost Cries: Purgatorum
Glamscure: Succubus Incubus
GRAND FINALE: Resonance

H
Haishen: Haishen EP
Hatchie: Keepsake
Heilung: Drif
The Highwomen: The Highwomen
Hikaru Shirosu: OP 1: Multiverse
The HU: Rumble of Thunder

J
John Carpenter: Halloween Ends
John Williams: The Berlin Concert
Joshua Bell: Vivaldi: The 4 Seasons
Josie Pace: IVOX1OV5
Joy Oladokun: In Defense of My Own Happiness

K
King Princess: Hold On Baby
King Princess: Cheap Queen
Kokusyoku Sumire: Futari No Sumire

L
Lim Jae Bum: Seven,

M
Mai Yajima: Metamorphose
Muna: Live at Electric Lady EP
Muna: Muna

N
Nacarbide: Iron Lotus
Narcabide: Lots of Eyes
Neila Invo: Alienation
NoSo: Stay Proud of Me
Nower: Now We Are

P
Papillio Effectus: Metamorphosis
Principe Valiente: Barricades

R
Rina Sawayama: Hold the Girl
Rolling Quartz: Hybrid
The Rose: Heal

S
Sabaton: Weapons of the Modern Age
Santigold: Spirituals
SincerityGreen: The Ocean of Dreams
Siouxsie and the Banshees: Through the Looking Glass
SKALD: Vikings Chart
Solitary Experiments: Transendent
Sting: Fields of Gold: The Best of 1984 - 1994
Sumi Jo: Lux3570
Sumi Jo: Baroque Journey
Sumi Jo: Mother

T
Tove Lo: Dirt Femme

V
Various Artists: Hotel Del Luna
Various Artists: Extraordinary Attorney Woo
VNV Nation: Automatic

W
Wardruna: Kvitravn
The War on Drugs: I Don't Live Here Anymore
Wilco: Yankee Hotel Foxtrot

Y
Yeah Yeah Yeahs: Cool It Down!


Comments

Popular Posts