Weekly Working From Home Playlist

It is Sunday afternoon, and time for me to start getting ready for another work week. I have 2 weeks to go but I will be heading out of town in Novembmer to see the J-rock band Band-Maid in Chicagp, so I will be taking a break from my blog but I will still be using social media. I can hardly wait for the concert and to get out of town for a few days.

Albums:
Akmu: Sailing

Ancient Myth: ArcheoNyx

Bloodywood: Rakshak

Blume: Ashes

Blutengel: Fountain of Destiny

Curve: Doppelganger

Delerium: Karma

The Foreign Resort: Outnumbered

Hatchie: Keepsake

Karkaos: Empire

The Linda Lindas: Growing Up

NoSo: Stay Proud of Me

Onmyo-Za: Inyo-Shugyoku

One Ok Rock: Luxury Disease

Sting: Fields of Gold Best of Sting 1984-1994

Sumi Jo: Mother

Visions of Atlantis: Pirates

Westkust: Westkust

Windrunner: Mai

Yeah Yeah Yeahs: Cool It Down

Playlists:
My Halloween Mix

Nini Music Mix

Sounds of Asia:Heavy Metal

Sounds of Asia: The Original Mix

October Mix

Comments

Popular Posts