Weekly Working From Home

 No new or updated playlist this week. I decided to post my weekly working from home playlist since I didn't post it yesterday. A lot of it is music I didn't get to listening to but I have injected some new music.

Albums:

Alhambra:Fadista

Ancient Myth: ArcheoNyx

Astraea: 5 Story of the Astraea

Bloodywood: Rakshak

Blutengel: Fountain of Destiny

Curve: Doppelganger

Delerium: Karma

The Foreign Resort: Outnumbered

Hatchie: Keepsake

Karkaos: Empire

The Linda Lindas: Growing Up

Mamamoo: Mic On

Mardelas: Mardelas IV

NoSo: Stay Proud of Me

Onmyo-Za: Inyo-Shugyoku

One Ok Rock: Luxury Disease

SincerityGreen: The Ocean of Dreams

Sting: Fields of Gold Best of Sting 1984-1994

Voice of Baceprot: School Revolution (Remix)

Westkust: Westkust

Windrunner: Mai

Playlists:

My Halloween Mix

Japanese Mix

Nini Music Mix

October Mix

Songs From Song Exploder

2022 Mix

Comments

Popular Posts