Albums of the Week

This week for my Album of the Week pics, I chose 2 pop albums from artists that most people in the entire North American continent most likely have not heard before. I have been listening to them on a daily basis.The first album is the new album Revelations by Hong Kong artist G.E.M, and the second album is Heal by the Kpop band The Rose which recently came out in the past 2 weeks. Their albums are total moods when I just want to chill out. 

I discovered G.E.M's music last year via Spotify. I came across her music and really liked what I heard. Her brand of pop music is a nice break from all the metal I listen to during the workday. The Rose is a kpop band I also discovered through Spotify. They are my favorite kpop band because their music is more subdued and laid back than the upbeat, dance sounds of BTS and NCT 127. 

G.E.M: Revelations


The Rose: Heal

Comments

Popular Posts