Playlist of the Week

Here is my monthly playlist of my favorite songs I listened to in October. October was a great month for music. I watched the Korean music reality series Take 1 on Netflix and discovered some new artists like Akmu and Sumi Jo. Kpop band The Rose dropped a new album Heal, it is so good. The music is a whole vibe for me. I have been really digging the new Yeah Yeah Yeah album Cool It Down. I think it will be on my end of the year best of list.  

Another reminder, I will be out of town for the next few days. My next blog post won't be until Saturday. I will tweet an occasional photo from my adventures in Chicago 😊.

Songs to check out:
"Wolf" by Yeah Yeah Yeahs  
"Let Us Die" by King Princess
"Mockingbird" by The Belle Stars
"Hell" by G.E.M
"Childhood" by The Rose
"Hey Kids, Close Your Eyes" (with Lee Sun Hee) by Akmu

Comments

Popular Posts