Weekly Working From Home Playlist

 It is Sunday again. Time for me to start thinking of what music I want to listen to during the work week. Fortunately, this week, no medical appointments like I had last week. 

Albums:
Assemblage 23: Endure

Bloodywood: Rakshak

Blume: Ashes

Chvrches: Screen Violence

Craig David: 22

Delerium: Karma

Die Milch: Imperial

Hatchie: Keepsake

Karkaos: Empire

Metric: Formentera

Muna: Muna

Onmyo-Za: Inyo-Shugyoku

One Ok Rock: Luxury Disease

Sigh: Shiki

SRSQ: Ever Crashing

Sting: Fields of Gold Best of Sting 1984-1994

Visions of Atlantis: Pirates

The War on Drugs: I Don't Live Here Anymore

Westkust: Westkust

Windrunner: Mai

Playlists:
My Halloween Mix (new playlist)

Nini Music Mix

Japanese Mix

My Current Favorite Songs

Songs From Song Exploder

Comments

Popular Posts