Album of the Week

Last week I discovered the Italian power metal band Kalidia on Spotify when I decided to check out some metal bands that fans of Rage of Light enjoys. I was hooked right from the word go when I heard the track "Frozen Throne". Their most recent album to date is 2018's The Frozen Throne. I have been listening to it daily for the past several days. It has been a great distraction from this current climate of staying indoors because of the Covid-19 virus. Lately I have been listening to a lot more metal music than darkwave/postpunk in recent months which seems to satisfy my musical cravings. Totally wish I discovered Kalidia sooner but better late than never. I did order a copy of The Frozen Throne. It is a great album. Got some solid hooks and I love cranking it up while working at home.

Comments

Popular Posts