Weekly Office Playlist

So looking forward to Wednesday when I will start working from home during this pandemic and working in either my pj or Totoro onesie I recently got in the mail. LOL!  In the meantime, I will try to listen to music that won't make me feel so down during this trying time.

Albums:
Allison Moorer: Blood

Amberian Dawn: Looking For You

Birds of Prey Soundtrack

Brandi Carlile: By the Way, I Forgive You

Celtic Woman: Celebration

Danheim: Skapanir

The Dark Element: Songs the Night Sings

Dust in Mind: From Ashes to Flames

Gabriel and The Apocalypse: Alpha Bionic

Heilung: Futha

The Highwomen: The Highwomen

The Hu: The Gereg

Kate Havnevik: Melankton

Lila Downs: Al Chile (Special Edition)

MONSTA X: ALL ABOUT LUV

Natalie Hemby: Puxico

Poppy: I Disagree

Rage of Light: Imploder

Rhiannon Giddens: There is No Other

Robert Miles: 23am

Saraya: Saraya

Sleeping Romance: Alba

Southern Avenue: Keep On

Tanya Tucker: While I'm Livin'

TOKiMONSTA: Oasis Nocturno

Vagabon: Vagabon

Voice of the Beehive: Don't Call Me Baby

Wardruna: Runaljod Ragnarok

Yola: Walk Through Fire

Playlists:
Heavy Metal Playlist

Heavy Metal Playlist II

I Love the '80s

I Love the '90s

The Story: My Favorite Brandi Carlile Songs

Our Native Daughters Playlist

Comments

Popular Posts