Playlist of the week

Last month, I learned that Studio Ghibli suddenly makes 38 albums of anime music available on Spotify, Apple Music, and much more.. Much to my delight I was able to finally found the albums on Spotify and this delightful playlist  featuring songs from Spirited Away, My Neighbor Totoro, and other Studio Ghibli classics which is this week's playlist.



Initially I thought the music was only available for the Japanese users of Spotify and Apple Music but after going online and did some digging around, I found the soundtracks. It was not an easy search but I found them. I do wonder if the music was just uploaded at the beginning of the new month for American Spotify/Apple Music users  as opposed to mid February. Just a thought.

I am including some links to the soundtracks for anyone who uses Spotify. For Apple Music users, sorry I don't use the service. I suggest typing in Joe Hisaishi, Studio Ghibli, or any of the movie titles in its search engine.

Nausicaa Of The Valley of The Wind Soundtrack

Kiki's Delivery Service Soundtrack Music Collection

Princess Mononoke Soundtrack 

The Tale of the Princess Kaguya Soundtrack

Spirited Away Soundtrack

Howl's Moving Castle

Ponyo On the Cliff By the Sea Soundtrack

The Wind Rises Soundtrack

Laputa: Castle in the Sky Soundtrack

My Neighbor Totoro Soundtrack

Comments

Popular Posts