Playlist of the Week

Over the weekend, I took notice how different This is Studio Ghibli Spotify playlist sounded. A lot of my favorite songs from My Neighbor Totoro, Spirited Away, Ponyo, Princess Mononoke, and Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind were no longer on the playlist. I decided to  put together my own Studio Ghibli playlist. Most of the songs are from the soundtracks to Spirited Away and company but I also threw in some instrumental versions and the heavy metal covers from Imaginary Flying Machines.

Songs to Check Out:
"Sayonara No Natsu" by Imaginary Flying Machines (from Up On Poppy Hill)
"Always With Me" by Yumi Kimora (from Spirited Away)
"My Neighbor Totoro - Ending Theme" by Azumi Inoue
"The Tatara Woman Work Song" by Joe Hisaishi
"Jinsei No Merry Goround" by Aun-J-Classic Orchestra (from Howl's Moving Castle)

Comments

Popular Posts