Weekly Office Playlist

I have to work tomorrow. I have no way to work from home (for me, some of my coworkers have that luxury), and the medical billing field stops for no one or no virus. Here is what I plan on listening to at work.

Albums:
Allen/Olzon: Worlds Apart

Birds of Prey soundtrack

Bond: Best of Bond

Buddha Bar: Buddha Bar XXII

Cecile Corbel: Arrietty Soundtrack

Celtic Woman: Decade - The Songs, The Show, The Tradition

Delain: Apocalypse and Chill

Gabriel and the Apocalypse: Alpha Bionic

Hanzel und Gretyl: Hexennacht

Imaginary Flying Machines: Princess Ghibli

Jinjer: Macro

Joe Hisaishi: Spirited Away Suite

Joe Hisaishi: Symphonic Suite Castle in the Sky

Lenka: Discover

Monsta X: All About Luv

Nightwish: Wishmaster

Nightwish: Imaginaerum (Tour Edition)

Roniit: XIXI

Sabaton: The Great War

Saraya: Saraya

Saraya: When the Blackbird Sings

SKALD: Vikings Chant

Vivaldi: Concertos and Cantatas

Voice of the Beehive: Let It Bee

Voice of the Bee: Honey Lingers

Voice of the Beehive: Don't Call Be Baby

Playlists:
This is Studio Ghibli

Heavy Metal Playlist II

I Love the '90s

I Love the '80s

From Nothing: My Favorite Generdyn Songs

Our Native Daughters Playlist

Random Mix Playlist

Comments

Popular Posts