Playlist of the Week

Over the weekend I put together a playlist of my favorite songs released this year.  My taste in music this year has been all over the place from country artist Margo Price to Kpop band MONSTA X.

Lately I have listening to the new Danheim album Skapanir which dropped last Friday and loving every second it. The title track is my personal favorite song. For fans of Wardruna, I so recommend checking out Danheim. Also loving the new Amaranthe song "Do or Die" with ex-Arch Enemy frontwoman Angela Gossow (who is now busy managing bands like Arch Enemy and Amaranthe). It is great to hear Angela singing again. Judging by the new songs by Margo Price, Nightwish, Wardruna, and Amaranthe, so looking forward to their new albums when they drop in the coming months.

Songs to check out:
"Stone Me" by Margo Price
"Noise" by Nightwish
"Do or Die" by Amaranthe feat. Angela Gossow
"Skapanir" by Danheim
"Gra" by Wardruna
"Unmapped Darkness" by Seven Spires

Comments

Popular Posts