Band Recommendations

Last week, I was perusing the website Unite Asia because I have neglecting that site when it comes to searching for new music. As a result from my search, I discovered some incredible new artists and bands. I thought I would share my discoveries with my readers. Most of the bands are metal but 9991 is a hardcore punk band. I am particularly fond of the Miiist (Chinese black metal band) and InFission (Taiwanese progressive metalcore band) at the moment but all of these bands are great and worth listening to by people around the world, especially westerners.

My first find is the Taiwanese progressive metalcore band InFission [article:Metalcore band InFission Release Music video Witch Hunt]

InFission: Dark Energy


Article:Hardcore band 9991 Release Sick Fullset Live Video


Shehara: Fountain of Memory [Article: Metal Vocalist Shehara Releases Music Video ]


Miiist [Article:Black Metal Band Miiist Release Debut EP]


Memory Foam [Article:Japanese, Maori, Kiwi Indie Noise Punk Act Memory Foam Release Debut Album]

Comments

Popular Posts