Playlist of the Week

Last week, I created a playlist of my favorite heavy metal songs that came out this year. I was inspired to put this playlist together while listening to the new MistoriA album Eve, and discovering the Taiwanese metal band Infission. I will update the playlist if needed up until the end of the year. 

Heard a lot of great metal in 2022. At the moment, my top 3 favorite metal albums of 2022 are Dawn by the Japanese death metal band Omelas (featuring ex-Ghost Cries singer CoCo), Deceivers by death metal band Arch Enemy, and Circus of Doom by power metal band Battle Beast. 

Songs to Check Out:
"Cold Beauty" by MistoriA
"Kenshi Subete Hey Ru" by Bloody Tyrant
"Crybaby" by Omelas
"Handshake With Hell" by Arch Enemy
"Wings of Light" by Battle Beast
"Melancholy Angel" by Visions of Atlantis  

Comments

Popular Posts