My InstaFest

 Yesterday Spotify users started sharing their fictional music festival line up via InstaFest app. I posted mine on my social media accounts but here it is in written form. I loved my results. It really did reflect the bands I listened to this year.

A lot of bands I listened to this year are Japanese (ex: Eleanor, MistoriA, Kokusyoku Sumire, and Mai Yajima) but there are quite a few Korean artists/bands like Sumi Jo, Akmu, 2NE1, and throw in a few bands from China and Taiwan. There are a few artists and bands outside of Asia and from western countries I did listen to quite a bit from MN band Graveyard Club to Zola Jesus. 

November 28:
Headlining Band: Kokusyoku Sumire 
Opening Bands: MistoriA. Muna.Tyler Shaw. Rina Sawayama. The Hu. King Princess. Kaya. 2NE1. Night Sins. Ritual Day. Heilung. 

November 29:
Headlining Band: Soft Ballet 
Opening Bands: G.E.M. Graveyard Club. Oceans of Slumber. The Rose. Noso. Arch Enemy. Solemn. Conjure One. Eleanor. Omelas.

November 30:
Headlining Band: Hikaru Utada
Opening Bands: Nini Music. Sumi Jo. Akmu. Mai Yajima. Sudan Archives. Visions of Atlantis. Blodwen. Mondtraume. Zola Jesus. Kristin Chenoweth (from Wicked the Musical)

I decided to make a list of ten of my favorite albums from the bands I got from the InstaFest app.

My 10 Favorite Albums I listened to in 2022 (and recommend):
Dawn by Omelas

Downhearted by Eleanor

Deceivers by Arch Enemy

Pirates by Visions of Atlantis

Revelations by G.E.M

Stay Proud of Me by NoSo

Moonflower by Graveyard Club

Cosmopolitan by Kokusyoku Sumire

Unholy Year by Ritual Day

Hikaru Utada Live Sessions From Air Studios by Hikaru Utada

Comments

Popular Posts