My Current Favorite Songs of the Week

Happy Friday! I didn't take Friday off from work like a lot of people probably did. Here is this week's playlist. It is mix of older and newer music. 

Right now my current favorite song is "Ojanai (LOFI mix)" by the Bangladeshi artist named Tanveer Evan. I discovered that song and artist via Spotify. Back in the '90s I was listening to a lot of chill out compilations like the Buddha Bar series. Tanveer's music would have been perfect for those compilations. The song has a nice groove to chill out to.

EDM artist Hydrah released a new EP last week Make Me Believe . The title track is my current favorite song off the EP. 

Not a fan of FIFA and the fact the month long tournament is being held in Qatar but I think BTS' Jung Kook's song for the games "Dreamers" slaps hard. 

Songs to Check Out:
"Make Me Believe" by Hydrah
"Stay Awhile" by Royskopp
"Lovesick" by Alan Walker, Sophie Simmons
"Ojanai (LOFI Mix)" by Tanveer Evan, ZAYEM
"Incomoda (Manifesto Feminista)" by Mare Advertencia Lirika
"Dreamers" by Jung Kook, BTS, FIFA Sound
"Con La Brisa" by Foudeqush,Ludwig Goransson (Black Panther: Wakanda Forever soundtrack)

Comments

Popular Posts