Playlist of the Week

It is the last Monday of November, here is this month's mix of my favorite songs for the past month. This month's playlist features metal, folk, pop, synthpop, opera, and hip hop. A very diverse mix for sure. It has been a solid month for music. 

I have been listening to a lot to the Black Panther: Wakanda Forever soundtrack, along with new songs by BTS members Jin and Jung Kook "The Astronaut" and "Dreamers". The songs by Jin and Jung Kook slaps hard. Best pop songs I have heard in 2022 hands down.  I also have been listening to the soundtrack to Wicked the Musical because I saw the musical in Chicago earlier this month, and I just enjoyed every second of it. I would say the Broadway recording of Wicked the Musical is my favorite album of the month.

Songs to Check Out:
"The Astronaut" by Jin
"Dreamers" by Jung Kook, BTS, FIFA Sound  
"Misery Remember Me" by Ladytron
"Meteor" by Cross Vein
"Don't Wanna Miss a Day" by Ymmi and Maria Isa
"Incomoda (Manifesto Feminista)" by Mare Advertencia Lirika
"Ojanai (Lofi Remix)" by Tanveer Evan, ZAYEM

Comments

Popular Posts