Playlist of the Week

Last week, I decided on a whim to delete my old Random Mix playlist. I felt like a lot of the songs on the playlist (mostly the older songs) were played out so I deleted it and created a new Random Mix playlist. Most of the tracks on this new mix has come out within a decade but I do have a few songs from the '70s or '80s but I kept those to a bare minimum.  I really wanted to keep a more current vibe with this mix. If you are not a fan of Kpop, this mix is not for you. I have a lot of Kpop on this new playlist but I have tried to include music from other genres like hip hop, alternative rock, and EDM. I decided to keep heavy metal music out of this updated mix. It is jarring to go from pop to death/power/symphonic metal. I like the overall vibe of this mix. I can listen to this while I am working or when I am in the kitchen.

Songs to Check Out:
"The Astronaut" by Jin
"Traumerei" by Kaya
"Brave" by Kim Jong Wan of Kpop/rock band Nell (from the soundtrack to Extraordinary Attorney Woo series on Netflix)
"The Night" by Royskopp, Alison Goldfrapp
"Ojani" (Lofi remix) by Tanveer Evan, ZAYEM
"Dreamers" by Jung Kook, BTS, FIFA Sound


Comments

Popular Posts