Album of the week: Sense and Nonsense by Aiboforcen

Sense and Nonsense is one of those albums that took me surprise. Last month I discovered that Aiboforcen had released a new album. I listened to it and was hooked right away. I ended up buying a copy of the album from Alfa Matrix (just the regular version, not the deluxe edition). If you are not familiar with the group, Aiboforcen is Benoit Blanchart and Regenerator's Patrice Synthea. I became a fan when Dedale came out several years ago.

I was pleasantly surprised by the large amount of collaborations featured on the album. I have become a big fan of Mari Kattman through her collaborations with Psy'Aviah as well as her solo work. Mari is featured on a couple of tracks on the album "Tears" and "In My Arms". I also love "Guilty Eyes" which features Mondtraume's Damasius on lead vocals. I like that the album has a good balance of clean and harsh vocals. The album is solid from start to finish. There was not one track that I did not like.

Comments

Popular Posts