Albums and playlists I am currently listening to

This week I spent more time listening to albums than I did with my playlists. Listened to my usual faves :). I did order the new albums by Helix and Ashbury Heights which comes out next month.

Local electronic act DoublePlusTen has a new album out. I really liked what I heard from the one listen. Definitely need to listen to it a few more times but so far so good. I also listened to Tom Bailey's (from The Thompson Twins) new album Science Fiction. I am going to listen to the album a few more times before I can really post my thoughts but at the moment I am not feeling it (sorry to say). Discovered a new band called Expiring Time. They sound an awful lot like Purple Fog Side and Pegasus Asteroid which can be both a good and bad thing. I like this sort of type modern synthpop however their sound is way too similar to the bands I just mentioned, nothing stands out to me.

Albums:






























Playlists:






Comments

Popular Posts