Playlist of the week

Since I updated the first Random Mix playlist last week, I thought I would do the same with the second volume (and will the same with the other two playlists for the next two weeks). I have kept a good number of favorite songs that I always need to listen to.

Of course when the new Hanzel und Gretyl album is available online I will definitely be adding tracks to my playlists. BTW...the album is very good. I just got my copy today. I have already listened to it twice today.

Today I just added a slew of old favorites like "The Fall" by Future Perfect, "My Revenge On the World" by Ayria, "Fukken Uber Death Party" by Hanzel und Gretyl (my favorite HuG song of all time), "Deep Blue" by De/Vision", and "Frostbite" by Avarice in Audio.

Songs to check out:
"Let Me In" by Helalyn Flowers
"Counting Walls" by FIRES
"Really Gone" by Chvrches
"Frostbite" by Avarice in Audio
"The Fall" by Future Perfect

Comments

Popular Posts