Weekly office playlist

Yay! Back to the usual five day work week. The weekend went by way too quickly. So here is what I plan on listening to this week.

Albums:
Aiboforcen: Sense and Nonsense

Amelia Arsenic: Queen of Risk

Assemblage 23: Compass

Autumn: The Hating Tree

Autumn: Return to the Breath

Autumn: Chandelier

Box and The Twins: Below Zero

Box and The Twins: Everywhere I Go is Silence

Box and the Twins: Our Fears

Chvrches: Love is Dead

Cindy Wilson: Change

Curve: Doppelganger

Delerium: Mythologie

Dessa: Chime

De/Vision: Citybeats

The Frozen Autumn: The Fellow Traveller

Garbage: Version 2.0 (20th Anniversary edition)

Goldfrapp: Silver Eye (Deluxe Edition)

Hanzel und Gretyl: Satanik Germanik

I:Scintilla: Dying and Falling

Laura Carbone: Sirens

Lykke Li: I Never Learn

Michael Giacchino: Incredibles 2

Nitro/Noise: No Cure for Apocalypse

Panic Lift: Is This Goodbye?

A Place Both Wonderful and Strange: Sorry For Your Loss

A Place Both Wonderful and Strange: What I Speak I Create

Psalm One: P.O.L.Y (Psalm One Loves You)

Sabaton: Heroes

Syrian: De-Synchronized

Venus in Aries: Beyond the Veil

Amy Winehouse: Back to Black

William Orbit: Pieces in a Modern Style

Joy Williams: Venus

Playlists:
Futurepop playlist

My Favorite Songs of 2018

Blume Playlist

My Post-Punk Playlist

My Current Favorite Songs

Electropop Playlist

Comments

Popular Posts