My current favorite songs of the week

Happy Friday! I thought this week would never end. It didn't help that most of the week it was hot and humid outside. I am posting this early because I have a Lynx game to go to tonight. Got a good mix of old and new music. Still loving the new albums by Aiboforcen, Helalyn Flowers, and Hanzel und Gretyl.

I have been on an Autumn kick this week hence the three tracks I have included from each of their three albums. "Beginnings" is probably my favorite of the three tracks I have included on this week's playlist. It is so energetic and positive, the song always brightens up my mood.

Got some tracks by some of my new favorite post punk artists/bands like Box and The Twins, VV and The Void, and Laura Carbone, along with old fave The Foreign Resort.

Songs to check out:
"Prisms" by Hvmmingbyrd
"Architects of Death" by Amelia Arsenic
"Innocent" by Laura Carbone
"Guilty Eyes" by Aiboforcen
"Weisseswald" by Hanzel und Gretyl

Comments

Popular Posts