Playlist of the week

Ever since I created my Post-Punk playlist on Spotify last month, I have been really enjoying the sounds of the Swedish band Principe Valiente whom I discovered in the process of putting together my post punk playlist. I really dig their raw post-punk sound. Over the weekend I decided to put together a playlist consisting of the band's three albums. Of course I always hit the shuffle button to make listening to the playlist all more interesting and unpredictable. It is difficult for me to pick a favorite song. The tracks I have listened under songs to check out are some of my favorites and should be heard.

Songs to check out:
"Untouchable"
"Dance Like There's No Tomorrow"
"Solitary Man"
"When I Learned to Crawl"
"Intro"
"Strangers in the Night"
"Flower in You"

Comments

Popular Posts