2022 releases I have heard so far

Today I was out for a walk, while listening to my 2022 playlist, I decided to compile a list of all the 2022 releases I have listened to so far this year. Most of the releases I have heard I loved, but there has been some releases on this list I was totally disappointed with. My favorite releases so far by Battle Beast, re:lapse (Japanese shoegaze), Bloodywood (Indian folk/metal), The Linda Lindas, Sabaton, and Windrunner. 

A-Lin: Link

A Crowd of Rebellion: ABANDONSYSTEM_(Your Voice Edition)

Alice Glass: Prey//IV

Apink: Horn

Battle Beast: Circus of Doom

The Birthday Massacre: Fascination

Bloodywood: Rakshak

Cat Powers: Covers

Dreamcatcher: Apocalypse: Save Us

Eric Nam: There and Back

FKA Twigs: CAPRISONGS

Floor Jansen: Live in Amsterdam

Go With Strangers: Finding Ikigai

JVNA: Hope in Chaos (Remixes)

Kat Leon/Jo Blankenburg: The World is Waiting

Kate Havnevik: Lightship

Kostnateni: Ohen hori Tam, Kdle Padl

Kvyle: Ambition

The Linda Linda's: Growing Up

Lucius: Second Nature

Mardelas: Infinite Trinity

Mitski: Laurel Hell

Miwa: Sparkle

Moonlight Haze: Animus

Nocturna: Daughters of the Night

Omelas: Dawn

Oreskaband: Bohemia

re:lapse - re:lapse II ep

rezz: Spiral

Rolling Quartz: Fighting

Sabaton: The War to End All Wars

Saisega: The Sun

Scala and Kolacny: Gloaming

Sym1: All That You Want

Tears For Fears: The Tipping Point

Undead Corporation: Fake

Various Artists: Turning Red soundtrack

Viviankrist + risaripa: FUYU

Whale Done!: Lost in Translation

White Lies: As I Try Not to Fall

Windrunner: Tan

Zooey Wonder: Nomadland

Comments

Popular Posts