Weekly Working From Home Playlist

 It is a short work week for me. Once again, no work from one of the hospitals my employer works iwth,  showed up at the office last week. Because of lack of work, I took tomorrow and Tuesday off so it is a 3 day work week. Good thing I have a lot of PTO. It is frustrating there is no work but this is a situation I have no control over. I am blessed to have a manager who is okay with me taking a couple of days off.

Albums:
2NE1: Collection

Annie: Dark Hearts

Assemblage 23: Failure (20th Anniversary Edition)

Black Kirin: Qian Nian

Blutengel: Fountain of Destiny

Blutengel: Child of Glass (25th Anniversary Deluxe Edition)

DengeL: Promised

Devil Within: Dark Supremacy

Esprit D'Air: Oceans

Khepri: Beyond the Horizon

Messgram: This is a Mess, But it is Us

Mika Nakashima: Message - Piano and Voice

Nav Katze: Gentle and Elegance +4

Perfume: Future Pop

Psy'Aviah: Bittersweet

Puffy AmiYumi: Fever Fever

Solitary Experiments: Every Now and Then

Zelda: Golden * Best (Zelda-Time Spiral)

Playlists:
April Mix

2022 Mix

The Rose

Sounds of Asia: Chapter 1

Sounds of Asia: Heavy Metal

Sounds of Asia: Post-Punk

Comments

Popular Posts