My Current Favorite Songs of the Week

TGIF! Not a long of new music this week. I listened mostly to older music this week. I do have some newer songs by Windrunner, Omelas, Sabaton, and Battle Beast. 

I recently discovered the artist Kuular and his cover of Linkin Park's "Numb" via Facebook, he does a throat singing version of the song and I found myself listening to it repeatedly. I hope he is working on a full length album. I really liked what I have heard from Kuular on his Spotify page. 

Started listening to Mari Hamada's other albums this week: Tomorrow, Anti-Heroine, and Aestetica. So far my absolute favorite Mari Hamada album is Return to Myself. I am enjoying going through Mari's catalog. I definitely understand her appeal. Definitely plan on going through her entire catalog on Spotify for as long as it takes. 

Songs to check out:
"Scarlette" by Windrunner
"Life" by Omelas
"Christmas Truce" by Sabaton
"Eye of the Storm" by Battle Beast
"Heavy Metal Feminity" by Show-Ya (featuring Doro Pesch)
"Under the Gun" by Solemn
"Numb" (Linkin Park cover) by Kuular
"Martyr For an Age" by Serenity in Murder

Comments

Popular Posts