My Current Favorite Songs of the Week

Happy Friday! Here is this week's playlist. I got a lot of interesting music from '80s Japanese new wave to modern dreampop/shoegaze. My listening habit this week was all over the place. The new album Tan by Vietnamese metalcore band Windrunner came out today. Their sound is a bit more polished with a lot more synth in their music than their previous releases with their former singer. Overall I dig the album. Really love the new Omelas album Dawn which I have been streaming every damn day this week. "Crybaby" is my current favorite song off the album. Recently discovered '80s Japanese pop artist Mari Hamada and started listening to her music with her 1989 album Return to Myself. I have been listening to the title track through out the day. The song is a major ear worm for me. I love that song! 

Songs to check out:
"Timeless Melody" by re:lapse
"Today, Today" by Go With Strangers
"Crybaby" by Omelas  
"Bleu" by Windrunner
"Return to Myself" by Mari Hamada
"7 Colors (Over the Rainbow)" by Personz

Comments

Popular Posts