Weekly Working From Home Playlist

 It is Sunday afternoon, and time for me to put together my list of music I want to listen to during the work day (or at least try to).

Albums:
Annie: Dark Hearts

Assemblage 23: Failure (20th Anniversary Edition)

Astrea: Rebirth

Black Kirin: Qian Nian

Blutengel: Fountain of Destiny

Devil Within: Dark Supremacy

Esprit D'Air: Oceans

Khepri: Beyond the Horizon

Mari Hamada: Colors

Messgram: This is a Mess, But it is Us

Mika Nakashima: Message - Piano and Voice

Nav Katze: Gentle and Elegance +4

Perfume: Future Pop

Psy'Aviah: Bittersweet

Sabaton: The War to End All Wars

Scandal: Mirror

Show-Ya: Aurora

Solemn: Devasted Ruins

X Japan: Blue Blood

Zelda: Golden * Best (Zelda-Time Spiral)

Playlists:
Release Radar

On Repeat

The Story: My Favorite Brandi Carlile Songs

Our Native Daughters Playlist

My Top 100 Favorite Songs Of All Time

I Love the 90s

Comments

Popular Posts