Albums of the Week

Once again, I decided to post 2 albums for Album of the Week instead of just one album.

I recently bought a physical copy of the new Sabaton album The War to End All Wars. I made a trip to the Electric Fetus over the weekend, and I picked up the band's new album which came out earlier this year. It is one of the band's best albums I have heard since Heroes, and certainly one of my favorite releases in 2022.



The other album I am sharing is Devastated Ruins by the melodic death metal band Solemn from Taiwan. I have been listening to the band's music after they released a music video for the song Rolling Sh!t last month, and started listening to their music again (i.e I have neglected their albums for awhile). Currently, Devastated Ruins is my favorite album by the band but I do recommend their other albums The Road to Reform and Krumlov Winters .

Comments

Popular Posts