My Current Favorite Songs of the Week

Happy Friday! For a short work week, this week still felt like it would never end. I am relieved to see that work is starting to show up in my folder. 

I recently bought a ticket for the upcoming Japanese Breakfast/The Linda Linda's at First Avenue on July 11. I have been listening to Growing Up (The Linda Linda's debut album) on a daily basis. It is a wonderful album. I can hardly wait to see the band live and see how the songs on the album translates live. 

Shoegaze artist Hatchie released a new album today called Giving the World Away . I was not disappointed. Her first album Keepsake was one of my favorite albums in 2019. Her music picks up where Keepsake left off. "Take My Hand" is my current favorite song off the album.

Faun also dropped a new album today called Pagan . It is definitely worth a listen to.

I was super excited when I saw that my new favorite song by the Taiwanese folk/metal band Bloody Tyrant with new lead singer Kin Lin "Kenshi Subete Hey Ru" is finally on Spotify. It is my current favorite song at the moment. It is heavy AF. Kin was in the bands Urging Oblivion and Silent Hell.

Overall, this week was a great week for music. Enjoy!

Songs to Check Out:
"Every Moment" by Messgram
"I Don't Care" by 2NE1
"Burning Queen" by Omelas 
"Magic" by The Linda Lindas
"Take My Hand" by Hatchie
"Lord Randal" by Faun
"Kenshi Subete Hey Ru" by Bloody Tyrant

Comments

Popular Posts