Albums in 2023 I Am Looking Forward to

2023 Metal and Hard Rock Albums Coming out in the New Year 

The 34 Most Anticipated Albums of 2023

New Albums in 2023

101 Most Anticipated Albums of 2023

COS Most Anticipated Albums of 2023

2023 is starting to look like a great year for new music. I should note that many of the albums mentioned in the articles I posted are already out now.

Here is a list of albums that I am looking forward to:

Delerium: Signs (not out yet contrary to what Billboard says)

Lovebites: Judgement Day (My number 1 album I am most excited about.)

Floor Jansen: Paragon

P!nk: Trustfall

Babymetal: The Other One

Everything But the Girl: Fuse

The Cure: Songs of a Lost World

Not really sure how I feel about new Depeche Mode album Memento Mori. Their music in recent years have done nothing for me. I'll still listen to the new album but I don't have much expectations for it. 

Comments

Popular Posts