Music I Am Currently Listening to

 Normally I usually post embedded albums and playlists of the music I have listened to in the past week but I am lazy today since I have nearly 30 albums to list. 😜

Albums:
Ndlovu Youth Choir - Rise
Ladytron - Time's Arrow
The Hu - Rumble of Thunder
Miyavi - Miyaviverse
Asunojokei - Island
Onmyo-Za - Ryuou Douji
Liv Sin - KaliYuga
Bridear - Aegis 0f Athena
SKALD - Huldufolk
Mary's Blood - Fate
Ndlovu Youth Choir - Africa
Make - MakeMake
Xandria - The Wonders Still Waiting
Re:NO - Dreamer
Beyond the Black - Beyond the Black
Solemn - Krumlov Winter
Babymetal - Metal Galaxy
Yoko Kanno - The Makani: Cooking For the Maiko House
Silent Elegy - Gone With the Wind
Black Kirin - Qian Nian
Tomorrow X Together - The Name Chapter: Temptation 
Kehre. - Heimatlos
Sturgill Simpson - The Ballad of Dood and Juanita
Ndlovu Youth Choir - Grateful
Al1ce - As Above
Krypteria - My Fatal Kiss
Margo Price - Strays
Windrunner - Mai
Schonberg - Baroque Gravity
MistoriA - Adam

Playlists:
2023 Playlist
My Current Favorite Songs
Random Mix
Sounds of Asia: The Original Mix
February Mix
Songs From Song Exploder


Comments

Popular Posts